Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#3 Thing I Love about China - Spa Treatments

We have definitely spoiled ourselves in China. We love having pedicures and manicures and it is not expensive at all. The Asians are very good when it comes to the pampering services. More than anything I loved getting my head massaged!!! The Asians spend about 30 minutes just massaging your head, it feels so good and it makes me want to fall asleep every time. When they are done with that they straighten our hair. They don't straighten it with a straightener, just with a brush and a blow dryer. They are amazing! They can make my hair straight but it only lasts for about 10 minutes until I go out into the humid weather, then it goes back to curly. I will not miss the humidity!

Me, Mandy and Jadie getting ready for our pedicures.

Guess who's feet belong to who? Unfortunately, my feet are the swollen ones. My body does not like the hot, humid temperature.


The finished manicure.


This is the part I love and I can fall asleep every time.

Here I am with straight hair.....for about 10 minutes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment