Tuesday, June 23, 2009

5 Days and Counting

I cannot believe that I have been in China for 5 months and it is now time to complete this adventure. These last few days will be busy ones as I have much packing to do, last minute things to do and places to visit and many goodbyes to say. It is definately a bitter sweet but I am looking forward to seeing my family at the airport on Friday, sleeping in my own bed, eating American food, going back to my job at the clinic, getting my haircut and colored and going to the doctor. Yes, I know that sounds strange but I am looking forward to going to the doctor so that I can start feeling well again. I am taking my cousin Mandys idea and going to highlight the top 5 things I have loved about China...This is hard as their are many more than 5. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you all very soon. Much love, Raychel


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I just can't believe that your time is up there in China. I'm must say that I'm going to miss your posting about you in China. But I'm happy that you will be home and safe and back to healthy Raychel in no time.

    Love ya and have a safe trip home!!

    jeri

    ReplyDelete