Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy day!

Yesterday was a crazy day! I went to the hospital because I have been sick for 8 days now, come to find out I have enteritis, inflammation of the small intestines, and they gave me a lot of different pills to take and some powder to put in my water. I hope the medicine works because I am sick of being sick! Last night Susie and Jimmy's parents took us out to dinner. We figured they would be pretty rich because they have 2 kids in this top notch kindergarten. Sure enough we get to the restaurant and it was nicer than the restaurant the mayor took us to! They put us into a single room, there were about 7 Chinese teachers, Ryan (we went to his birthday party-his mom is a teacher) was there and Susie and Jimmy's parents were there. They asked us what we like to eat, we told them we liked fried rice, pot stickers and veggies. Sure enough they brought out fried rice, yummy non-fat meat, pot stickers, veggies and shrimp with the head and legs still on! Fish food freaks me out! One of the last things they brought were sweet rolls, there rolls here are sketchy because you never know what's inside of them. They usually have meat in them and it just ruins the yummy sweet roll! Come to find out there was brown sugar inside of the sweet rolls! They were my favorite! Good thing I won't get those ever again, that could be dangerous. When we go out to dinner it is usually a 2 hour event, they love to socialize! I loved getting to know Jimmy and Susie's parents, they are a cute family and they are very nice, down to earth people.

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy that you went to the doctor and you are feeling better. We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete