Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures!

Cousins! Here we are at pagoda park! We look like tourists, we bought those shirts at the supermarket for cheap cheap cheap!!!
This is the pagoda on the hill-so beautiful!

We went under that bridge in the background coming out of my head-we are talented on paddle boats even though the Asians were telling us what to do:)


At the hospital getting blood drawn. I think that was a clean needle they used...



This picture is funny-Something is out of place here. This tells people who is next in line to pick up their prescriptions.




3 comments:

  1. I love those cousins! They are so cute, great friends and great paddle boaters.

    Love,

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love my cousin! I love my cousin in her new New York shirt! We were good at paddle boating especially with all of the Asian's help! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures...I am glad you have a new camera :) I think that the photo with your name is hilarious - I'm sure everyone there waiting new which name belonged to the blonde American, haha.

    ReplyDelete