Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have been in charge of arts and crafts and for arts and crafts we have been working on caterpillars, putting them into a paper cocoon and painting coffee filters for the wings. When the wings are dry I’m going to transform their caterpillars into butterflies. This video clip is my home class, their English is aMaZiNg and they are the cutest class I think, other than Mandy’s. In the video clip they are making the cocoon to put their caterpillars in. Listen to the way they say cocoon, it is the cutest thing! Ray is the one in pink, he is very smart and he is the “leader” of my group, all of the kids follow him and do what he says. Wendy is in the white shirt next to Ray, she use to be a little trouble maker, I don’t know what happened to her but now she participates and she enjoys learning. Lake is the big boy, he is a teacher’s pet and he has a very wild imagination. Peter is the small one, if there was a crowd of our students; Peter is the first one I look for. Peter has my heart ever since day one and I love him! He is cute, he makes me laugh and I want to take him home! Lucy is the one next to me, she has a very spunky attitude and she is very fun. Rebecca was missing today, Rebecca is half Spanish/half Chinese-she is beautiful, very funny and she loves the teacher’s attention. These kids are so cute! I love them more and more everyday! They are so smart, I couldn't ask for anything better. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment