Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here I am in China!!!!! We first stopped in Hong Kong, there we went to DisneyLand, watched a light show where the buildings lit up to music and we went on a tour of Hong Kong, we saw the biggest buildings! They don't have very much space to build new buildings so they build up and they get very very big! We are now in China, we don't start teaching until the 10th of this month or so. We are just sight seeing in our city, we got head massages today for only $1.50 American money. I can't believe it! We also went to a cute little bakery this morning, it was interesting but good. They put meat in there pastries! I think it is better not to know what I'm eating, it makes things better. I love the people here, they are very nice even though they creep me out, they stop and stare at us. We were eating dinner yesterday at a nice place, people were staring at us through the window! I guess it is ok, I will take it as a complement:)

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! We were wondering if you were alive or not? It is great to hear you are doing so well. Don't let the celebrity thing go to your head! Love, the Lindquist's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raych!! Love the blog idea!! So oh my.. Hong Kong is CRAZY right?!?! My bro would be so jealous you're there, he thinks it's his "real" home. I'd love love love to see some pics.. Post when ya can!! I miss ya tons, work is boring shmoring.. Can't wait to read more updates on your exciting adventure!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally......we are so glad to hear from you. I hope that you are getting adjusted quickly. Keep the updates coming, we love hearing everything! Enjoy the people and don't get too creeped out. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your cute blog!! I'm so happy that you took advantage of the cheep messages there. Enjoy it as much as you can. Can't wait to till your next post! Love Ya,
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  5. The celebrity thing will not go to my head! Don't you guys worry!
    Oh Ash, I miss you also! And I miss work, weird huh? I loved Hong Kong, it was so beautiful and an amazing experience! Love you! Oh and how is your belly!? Is it getting so big!?
    I love my blog, I will try to keep it updated, thanks for commenting! Oh yes Jeri, I'm taking advantages of the massage stuff, we will be frequents there, I'm sure they will get sick of us, we want to go every month:) They are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel
    Hope you are enjoying China. Mandyk sent us some pictures and E-mail telling some of the events of your trip. It looks and sounds like all of you are having a good time. How did you like the roller coaster ride? It looks scary and now way would I every get on it.
    I am glad the people are nice to you and love you girls.
    Roger came over and showed us how to send you letters We don't know your e-mail name.
    We miss you and thinking about you. Hope you happy and having a good time.
    Love You
    Grandma.

    ReplyDelete