Friday, February 27, 2009

Yummy Yummy Food

Hello, I haven't written on my blog for a while because I don't know what to write about! This week of teaching was hard, the kids were so out of control. They don't listen to us anymore, I'm very annoyed with them even though they are adorable. The school feeds us breakfast, lunch and dinner, I don't eat the breakfast because it is usually boring gross bread that has no flavor, so lately I have been eating Frosted Flakes! The milk is not too bad, I like to refrigerate it because I don't like warm milk. Lunch is always a surprise, they feed us rice and usually strange things like chicken gizzards and who knows what else. I just get rice and sometimes choy and I put soy sauce on it. The dinners are always pretty good, tonight they had beef that was boneless and there wasn't very many fatty pieces! I was so surprised! Our chef's name is Spencer, he just doesn't know that yet. That's what we like to call him though. Amy, our head teacher, informed us that the school is taking away our dinners because not enough teachers eat dinner, so he is basically only making dinner for us and a couple other people. That made me so sad because now I have to make my own food and waste money on food. Come to find out they will still feed us, I was relieved. Overall what we eat is pretty OK, sometimes it seems really good and other days it seems not good at all. Just depends on the day! I will write on my blog some more later! Hopefully we will do something cool tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. ok that was really random...i'm glad i now know what your daily food schedule consists of though! :)

    ReplyDelete