Saturday, February 21, 2009

Massaging Blind

FINALLY!!!! We went and got massages! Annie, the asian who shows us around, she showed us this massage place and she said it was really good. Today we set a time and went, it was me, Mandy, Jadie, Emily and Keegan. We get there and I was so excited! There were 5 of us and the lady wanted 4 of us in one room and 1 of us in the other room. We didn't like that plan so Jadie, Mandy and I stayed in one room, Emily and Keegan in the other room. Mandy and Jadie's massagers came in, Mandy's looked blind, he was running into things. I thought I was in the wrong room so I walked out into the hall to find Emily and Keegan in the other room, when I went out there I saw a guy he was running into things and he was feeling the walls like he was lost. I went back into my room and sure enough he was my massage guy and he was blind-they all were blind!!! The massage felt so good, at some points it hurt so bad I wanted to barf! He started massaging my forehead/head, when he was done with that he stuck his fingers in my eyes-that felt weird, I really did not like that part. He then massaged my arms, he popped my fingers and yanked on my arm so it popped-that was strange as well, so when he got to my other arm I didn't relax my arm so it wouldn't pop. Then he motioned me to lay on my stomach, he massaged the back of my neck and ow! did that hurt. I really was not a fan of that part, he then massaged my back, most of the time that tickled like crazy and I tried not to laugh, I liked when he massaged my legs and feet the most because it didn't hurt or tickle. Massages are very strange but it made me feel so good and tired:) We are planning on going back every once in a while.

5 comments:

  1. Tanner wants to know if all massage therapists are blind and if that is a requirement for the job? I hope that the kink in your neck is gone after the massage and I can just imagine you laughing through it because you are so ticklish. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I really do think it was a requirement,
    Emily said her asian was blind, Keegan wasn't for sure if her's was blind or not. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe thats why he's blind...he was a victim of a massage and poking of the eyes. Don't get too many massages or that will be you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to believe that these guys were blind. If he was blind how did he know where your eyes were?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue, it was the weirdest thing. I will stick with my head massages for now:)

    ReplyDelete