Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was awesome!!! We didn't do anything but play on our computers all day. We did dress up though and we went to Pizza Hut. Whoa, that was amazing! The Pizza Hut here is like Olive Garden at home, it was so good and very American! My favorite part was that there was no red sauce and a lot of cheese!! It is my new favorite place. We got a Hawaiian Pizza with real non-fatty ham and pineapple on top and we got a Super Supreme Pizza-that was not my favorite. I'm not a fan of pepers/onions/sausage, so I picked it off and ate it anyway because it was American and very yummy:) The waitress at Pizza Hut was crazy! She wanted pictures with us, on our cameras and she wanted our head teacher, Amy's, email address after the waitress touched Amy's curly blonde hair. She did give Amy her email address, she was very nice. We were going to get massages but the other girls didn't want to, who wouldn't want a massage? I'm going to go another day after teaching this next week, no one will stop me!:) After Pizza Hut we got chocolate to bring back to our apartment so we could eat it while we watched Beauty and the Beast. Tomorrow we are going to church. We will leave Sunday morning and come home Sunday night. It will take about 2 hours to get there and it will cost around $120 Chinese money. It is so expensive! That is why we are only going to go to church once every month, but we do have Sunday School and Relief Society here and our apartments. I'm excited to go to church, there will be white people and they will speak English! I will let you know how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun and very american way to spend Valentines Day! I am glad you enjoyed the pizza because at home you hate pizza; maybe that will change:) Have fun at church and enjoy every second of it for $120 - that's enough for me to become inactive!
    Love you lots and Happy Valentines Day!
    Love, Mom, Dad, Celsie and Tanner

    ReplyDelete